Erie Construction has been satisfying customers in Port Huron, MI for over 30 years. Our loyal customers have made us an industry leader here in Michigan! We have over 100,000 satisfied customers, and thousands of them are repeat customers!
Why an Erie Metal Roof is Superior
Damage to your asphalt roof can cause you hundreds or thousands in repairs! A metal roof from Erie is superior to asphalt shingles and stands up to high winds, heavy snow, hail & rain! Your traditional roof can't handle our Ohio winters. That's why in a few years, wear and tear will cost you money! Stop repairing your roof every few years! With a lifetime warranty, the Erie Metal Roof is truly the last roof you'll ever need! Period!
Benefits of an Erie Metal Roof
- Energy savings
- 100% Made in U.S.A
- Defends your home against fire
- Lasts 50+ years
- Stands up to heavy snow, hail, rain & high winds
- Non-porous/freeze & thaw resistant
- Adds thousands to resale value & boosts curb appeal
- Lifetime, Limited, Transferable Warranty
- Save on Insurance Premiums
- Environmentally friendly Green products
- Dozens of designer colors and styles to choose from
- Superior to asphalt shingles
- Blanket-effect seals in heat in winter
- Stone-coated, available in popular styles like shake, shingle, and tile
Let your Erie metal roof pay for itself!
Once and for all, put an end to high energy bills and replace your old asphalt roof! Erie has revolutionized the roofing business, with our metal roofs! Hands down, it's the most energy efficient roof out there! Keep the heat in this winter and enjoy lower energy bills with Erie's Steel Shingle System. Over time, all of your energy savings will add up and your metal roof will have paid for itself! It's an investment you can't afford to put off.
Our 100,000+ customers tell us, our extremely affordable pricing is unbeatable! Customer satisfaction is what has given Erie it's squeaky clean reputation and garnered us a longstanding membership with the BBB.
We Proudly Guarantee our Work
We are so confident in our work that we offer a lifetime, limited, transferable warranty and a FREE in-home estimate. You can contact us at 1-800-966-4500 if you have questions, problems or any need of assistance whatsoever.